- To help children recognise the Divine Presence in and around them.
- To prepare children for a life that is healthy and morally sound.
- To reject ideologies that threatens human dignity such as violence, hatred, and injustice and gender discrimination.
- To foster virtues like respect for people, obedience, kindness, forgiveness, gratitude, honesty, loyalty, generosity and diligence.
- To teach children to find joy in helping the needy.
- To cultivate love and appreciation in the children for our culture and traditions.
- To help children to take keen interest in the happenings around the globe.
- To help children to develop a secular attitude, multicultural outlook and respect for all religion.
- To inculcate in them, the '7 Mantras of success', as a path of Fransicians - Be grateful, Be bonded, Be respectful, Be positive,Be passionate, Be proactive, Be punctual.